This will be a practical and hands-on aquaponics course that will focus on all aspects of putting together a complete aquaponics system for your personal use.
We will start by looking carefully at what makes an efficient and safe aquaponics system, and everyone will then actually build their own micro aquaponics system (shown on the left) that they will be able to take home with them on the day.
Anyone who is interested in setting up their own aquaponics system will benefit from this short course, but space is limited to - so please sign up early to avoid disappointment.
Course will be taught in English.
• System Design Principles
• System Safety
• Aquaponics Plumbing (incl. Bell Siphons)
• Aquaponics Growbeds
• Aquaponics Rafts (DWC)
• DIY Aquaponics Filters
• Water Chemistry
• Fish & Plant care
• Common Problems and Solutions
• Fee includes everything for your own aquaponics system
• Course Fee is just ¥25,000 (¥10,000 without aquaponics system)
• Course will be held near Funabashi in Chiba
• 28th May from 10am - 3pm (or until finished)
• Please bring a bento lunch
• Hands-on learning so please dress appropriately
• Please bring a pad and pen to take extra notes
Sign up ...coming soon