This will be a practical and hands-on aquaponics course that will focus on all aspects of putting together a complete aquaponics system for your personal use.
We will start by looking carefully at what makes an efficient and safe aquaponics system, and will then actually build a small aquaponics system as well as various components.
Anyone who is interested in setting up their own aquaponics system will benefit from this short course, but space is limited to - so please sign up early to avoid disappointment. Course will be taught in English.
• System Design Principles
• System Safety
• Aquaponics Plumbing (incl. Bell Siphons)
• Aquaponics Growbeds
• Aquaponics Rafts (DWC)
• DIY Aquaponics Filters
• Water Chemistry
• Fish & Plant care
• Common Problems and Solutions
• Course Fee is just ¥5,000
• Course will be held near Matsudo in Chiba
• 11th May from 10am - 3pm (or until finished)
• Bento-style lunch included
• Hands-on learning so please dress appropriately
• Please bring a pad and pen to take extra notes
• Please email us directly to reserve your place.
What is Aquaponics?
Who can use Aquaponics?
Fish Tank Guide
Growbed Media Guide
Plumbing Guide - Part 1
090 8460 5183